Sections

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Part 1 ends where part 2 begins.

This week has been exciting, nerve racking, and stressful all rolled into one. I had exams this week and that means my second semester of college is done. Granted I am on a 5-6 year plan due to financial reasons and lack of time to go full-time but I don't regret it. I know that when I finish I will be able to reach a point in the working field I wasn't able to before without a degree. So here is to the end of this semester.

Also, within a few more posts I will probably become a daddy. My wife's expected due date is May 26th but I have a feeling she will go into labor today or within a few days (just a feeling). I am super excited to be a daddy who is also a gamer and trying to micro manage my time.

Gaming this week has been almost nonexistent because of cramming for exams but between studying and pulling my hair out it has been mostly League of Legends. Typically, I play against bots to learn a champion and feel really good about myself but this week I thought I would test my Lux play skills against real opponents and I wasn't disappointed. I was mid against a Kennan and his minion push was a bit better than mine at the beginning because my first skill is only a trap/stun for poking him. Once I was able to get my second skill I was able to poke him much harder and make it more difficult for him to minion push. I went 17-0-25 for 26 minutes of the match. At the last few minutes the entire enemy team decided they wanted to gank me. No teammates in sight I tried to run while sending a few stuns and slows their way. Alas, I couldn't hit them all and they catch up to me and end my no deaths :(

This was it for this week. Not much went on but next week expect to find more twitch streams and videos on youtube. Speaking of streaming you can follow me on twitter @The_Gaming_Dad to get updates on when I stream, post videos, or am playing on my computer. Congrats to those who finished college this semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment