Sections

Saturday, May 16, 2015

The weekend is here

Hello! It is Saturday and I know I am late in updating the blog. I meant to have this post out yesterday but got caught up in making banana bread last night so we could have banana bread french toast this morning and was it yummy. We got the recipe out of the Disney cookbook our friends gave us when they got back from Disney.

This has been an exciting and busy busy busy week. On Monday, I decide I wanted to have an outdoor hobby. So we got in the car and went to Bass Pro. Got my fishing license there and a fishing pole with tackle. Got home and put it together. Of course my first attempt would have the string wrapped around the pole which meant I had to take everything off the line and start back over. I enjoyed it because it was a learning experience on how to put it together and take it apart.

Next up on the list of long this I did this week was school......NOT. I finished my exams a few weeks ago and enjoyed coming home after work on Tuesdays and Thursdays instead of going to class and sitting there for 3 hours. Gave me more time to spend with my wife and game.

The biggest thing that happened this week was my buddy has had an itching to get back into WoW and decided to send me a 60 day time card to join him and said "let's have some fun". He is such a good friend because he knew I wanted to get back in and have a collection spree going. I love WoW because it is a game I can let sit for four months and come back to it and it gets better each time I log in. Now all I need to do is find time to play the game. I think I have played a total of one hour since he gave me the card just because we have been so busy this week entertaining guests and getting ready for this baby to be born.

Outside of WoW, I fired up my PS4 for the first time in a few weeks because I wanted to get into an RPG setting. Dragon Age: Inquisition is the best place to go for this feeling. I created a new character who is a female two handed warrior. This character I decided to actually get into the role-playing aspect such as giving her my own background and why she was at the place in the beginning. With all of my other character I always choose the best answer that gives me the most likes from all of my companions. This character is going to be a bit sly and has a beeper and darker past with a bit of wit about her. She will probably lose dialogue points with a few people but you can't please them all.

Before I go I want to point you in the direction of http://www.operationsupplydrop.org/. These guys and girls are great fro raising money for our troops. Today and tomorrow is their 8-bit salute where they are doing a fundraiser so go and check them out. There will plenty of people streaming for this so you can not miss it.

Also, for more updates follow me on twitter @the_gaming_dad and I will answer any and all question. Have a great weekend. Baby Daddy OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment