Sections

Friday, April 17, 2015

Mortal Kombat X

Disclaimer report: Fighting games are not my forte and will never be my forte so if you watch my twitch channel you will probably see me die...and die...and die again many times. 


I will probably win 1 out of 20 matches against real people. I never really got into fighting games because I loved the fantasy games and role-playing games. They gave me more variety and didn't have to button smash to win. Fighting games were tough because I like to plan my moves ahead of me and fighting games never really give me that chance. The decisions are always split second on whether to block, punch or grapple someone and it interferes with my order of playing. This is one reason Final Fantasy 10 will forever remain one of my favorite video games of all time.

Even though I am terrible at fighting games I always loved the Mortal Kombat games for their story and gameplay animations. "GET OVER HERE" has an immediate familiarity to it that any gamer will recognize even if they do not play fighting games. This is about as far as I can go this week on the game since I purchased it mere minutes before making this post. 

Most of this also consisted of me playing LoL and going 10-0-20 with Lux (Lux is an amazing character is used correctly) against people. It was a snowball effect that made the game amazing. I am always up for playing with fans, Add me, Baldorax.

That is it for this week. Look forward to a beefy post next week as I do my week review of Mortal Kombat X.  So follow my twitch stream @the_gaming_baby_daddy and follow me on twitter for updates @the_gaming_dad



No comments:

Post a Comment