Sections

Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Weekend

Hello everyone, today is the Monday and I had a great Easter weekend. Did you? Most of my weekend was spent with family on my wife's side. We don't see my family much. On Sunday we celebrated my wife's cousins birthday. That was a mouthful. We spent a few hours hanging out and eating clams. I am currently on a prescription cough syrup which says do NOT take alcohol while on this. I bet you can't guess what I took while on this? Yup, I had a bit of alcohol on the back end of the four hours. Luckily I caught myself before I drank too much and was in serious trouble. All I did at that point was get really drowsy and sleep for a bit in a chair.

To games!!! Over the weekend I played Borderlands and LoL mostly. I got my Mecromancer up to level 13 and my Siren to level 11. This game is mostly played when my friends are online because it is always fun to play games with friends. League of Legends was my go to game this weekend for the late nights and massive IP grinds. I think I picked up 1000 IP in a single sitting. A lot more than I am accustomed to getting.

I didn't get to much gaming done this weekend but I do plan on streaming tonight so stay tuned! Check my twitter feed for when I start streaming @the_gaming_dad. I will probably start my stream at 8 p.m. EST but always check for updates because my schedule is always changing. Have fun and Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment