Sections

Friday, March 6, 2015

PAX weekend!

This weekend is PAX East for those few who have gone to Boston. Unfortunately, this year I was not able to attend. I did however watch the PAX twitch streams at twitch.tv/pax or at twitch.tv/team/pax for all of the streams streaming at PAX this weekend. I look forward to reading and watching all of the new games and trailers coming out.

Today, I watched the Evolve tournament mostly at work and it was awesome. I tried the game out today and it is no joke. This game takes a lot of time and patience to understand each class and monster and how they work together. Once I fix my stream I will be streaming more of Evolve for you.

I did catch the Rooster Teeth panel which introduced more Red vs Blue seasons, Funhaus, and that they are working on RWBY. RWBY is content that led me to watching RvB and more of everything they create. Everyone at Rooster Teeth has amazing talent and they recently lost one. Monty Oum will be missed tremendously.

If I was at PAX I would have more information to provide. Next year, I will be in attendance without a doubt. I wanted to go this year but when I was deciding to go was before we found out my wife and I were pregnant. To save money we cut expenses and PAX was one of the first to go.

To help my stream and make sure I was producing the highest quality for my audience I decided to bring my modem/router upstairs and hard line into it. Apparently, the cable outlet wasn't setup when we first bought the house. So now it will be a week or so before I can stream with high quality without getting to much pixelated stream at high motions. For now I will just turn my quality down a bit and hop to stream more often.

That's it from The Gaming Baby Daddy on this Friday night. Enjoy PAX and drive/fly safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment