Sections

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday is here already?

It feels like yesterday that I updated my blog on Monday and it is already Friday. This week has gone by quick but has been a long and stressful one.  So let's do a little recapping, shall we?

This week is my week back from Spring Break which means Tuesday and Thursday after work I went to school for 3 hours each day and got no playing time in because I had catching up to do on homework. So instead of 5 days playing time, it got cut down to 3 days. On Wednesday, I decided to forgo game time and spend it with my wife. We curled up on the couch and watched "Boy Meets World" a blast from the past.

On to gaming, I have put down my Xbox One controller for the most part this past week and coming weeks (unless someone wants to play) and picked up my PS3 controller to play Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered Edition.
This game is still as good as I remember. I can always count on Square-Enix to give me a great story with some great combat. With most of their games going for an action based combat system, it was refreshing going back to turn based in which I could take my time and plan out my next course of action. I will be playing this game till the end and on to Final Fantasy X-2 (trying to 100% complete it for the best ending). It has been 14 years since its release, I think I am fine with giving updates on which part I am at without spoiling things. At this moment in time Sin just attacked Kilika Island.

The next game I have been playing this week is always at the top of Twitchs streaming list. The amazing game called League Of Legends. Man, this game is amazing and I rarely like MOBA style gameplay but with the extensive Champions and Skins for LoL, it has me drawn in fully.
A friend of mine plays this game constantly and can play almost any character and dominate while carrying me. I am sadly still learning most all of the champions while trying not to die. I usually even out my k/d ratio or I am slightly ahead. If I could stream on my computer I would but streaming does not like me on my current laptop. I am hoping to build a gaming rig in the near future to have the capabilities of streaming and running all games at their highest resolution.

That is it for this weeks Gaming Baby Daddy update. Check back for more. Game reviews, walkthroughs and more are coming soon so be sure to check back. Follow me on Twitter at The_Gaming_Daddy for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment