Sections

Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday weekend update!

*wipes sweat from forehead* This has been one eventful weekend. First off, how about the Wolfpack! Beating Villanova and advancing to the Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament.

To kick the weekend off, my wife and I had an 8 hour birthing class in preparation for our little girl being born. We chose to do the 8 hour class instead of the 1 hour a day for 6 weeks class because we wanted to knock it out once instead of going multiple times. That took up almost all of Saturday and once we were done we were exhausted. I played some games upstairs while she curled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Sunday, I was able to get a good portion of gaming done before we went to a Carolina Hurricanes Alumni game.

I had a blast from the past as I blew the dust off my PS3 and put Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remastered edition in to play. This is my favorite game in the Final Fantasy series (not intended to bring a FF numbers war into play). I was super excited that I was able to pick this game up for the PS3 and play it. The graphics looks so much better than the PS2 version and you can bet I will be buying the PS4 version when they release it. This just shows my love for this series. Final Fantasy was one of the games that brought me into the JRPG (Japanese Role-Playing Gaming) genre and I have been there for a long time holding RPG just above in terms of favorite genre.

I will be playing this game for a bit tonight and maybe transfer back over to the Xbox One to stream. What game would you like me to stream? I have Evolve, Dying Light, GTA V, Diablo 3, Call of Duty and Halo ready to go at a moments notice. Tweet me @ the_gaming_daddy to let me know what you want me to play. Also, find me streaming at www.twitch.tv/the_gaming_baby_daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment