Sections

Sunday, July 19, 2015

New plan of attack


Hello everyone, I know it isn't Friday and I am a few days late. Just want to say I am sorry but things have gotten very hectic in our household since Elliana was born. Last weekend went by in the blink of the eye and I didn't even get a chance to blink. 

This past week my wife and I decided to build cornhole boards and sell them. We got an order from a friend last weekend so we started that. Over the week it rained and stormed so it was really hard to get some painting done but we got it done. 
This was the finished product and they loved it. It was a project I enjoyed doing for them. They wanted United States Coast Guard. 

Past this project I want to continue building more boards and create more works of art with wood for people which will also help keep my wife home.

To the gaming portion, RocketLeagu is a very addicting toy car / soccer game. This game doesn't look like it could keep someone up till 3 in the morning but it did exactly that the first night I played it. There are different settings and different styles of play. I stayed on the 3v3 normal and 3v3 ranked. I didn't seem to see a difference in the two so I played ranked more often and had some great games.

Next up is the Witcher and gta. I got about 2 hours into the Witcher before a friend wanted to play gta with me. Gta just released some DLC content with new cars, clothes, guns and more. Gta is a game I can go to just to unleash mayhem. Get a car and go light up some fools crouching in on my territory. Or I can just get in my sweet vehicles and go for a ride.

That's it for now. Follow me on Twitter to stay updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment