Sections

Monday, June 29, 2015

E3 late post

Hey everyone, sorry for the late post. Having a kid really changes around my schedule. I planned on releasing this post two Fridays ago but got behind with kid stuff that I didn't have a chance. This post was also supposed to debut last Friday but again, got caught up on baby situation. Now the post is ready to go up and man am I excited for the stuff I want to talk about.

First up, I think Microsoft killed it at their conference. I love both consoles...and Nintendo but wit the "FREE" backwards capabilities Sony just can't compete when they make me buy/rent their older games. It's a good idea and worked until Microsoft unleashed their hailmary.

A few things I am excited for from E3 are many upon many games that were unleashed and unveiled. Fallout 4 Pipboy edition is a must have. I think they are sold out at the moment but do periodic sales. Follow Bethesda on twitter for updates on when they are selling pre-orders again. The gameplay that they showed really brought the wow factor and a bit of "oh man". The "oh man" is up first, why did we change the VAT system from freeze time to slow down time? I loved being able to use VATS, pause and  analyze the situation I was in and determine what I needed to do next. Slowing down time won't let me have the time needed to choose my next moves out in advance.

Plus side? Dog, yay, we get a dog. Hopefully this "Companion" does better than many games ave tried in the past...i.e. getting stuck in a wall, can't go around an obstacle or just plain getting lost and are lost forever. I have high hopes though because Bethesda makes really good games and Fallout is one of the best series they have running.

We are finally getting a release for The Last Guardian. Now I can finally stop hearing the internet rave about this game that never came to be.

Kingdom Hearts 3. Wow, this game just looks stunning and is in the top 5 games I loved from E3.

Yet....another Call of Duty. I do have to say I like Activision COD a ton better than Infinity Wards version.

This has been a very successful year at E3, so many good things came out of there and I can't wait to get my hands on some of them. A few are even coming out this year. /squeee

I was at work mostly for the broadcasting so I am not up to speed on many of the other items coming from E3.

That's it for now folks. Follow me on twitter to get updates on what's going on. @the_gaming_dad

No comments:

Post a Comment