Sections

Friday, June 12, 2015

E3 prep

Who is excited to hear all about the new games coming out of E3? I know I am. I won't be able to give first hand news since I am not going but I am going to twitter post and post the Friday afterwards to bring you the news.

Until then more gaming news! Yay! This past week has been very interesting. I have been playing LoL, Smite, Wow, and The Witcher. My latest game is called Ark: Survival Evolved....it's still downloading but it looks pretty well put together for an alpha game.

WoW, I haven't had as much time as I wanted this past week to play wow but when I do I played ran some ICC for transmog items with some friends of mine.

Smite was a different story altogether. I am still on the road to lvl 30 as I am currently only halfway there from 29. The one match I had the other night turned terrible. It was an Assault match (Random playable characters) and I ended up with Nu Wa and we got destroyed...hard. There was some unhappy people on our team bu griping people will always gripe.

In LoL, I had a pretty good match trying out the new champion Ekko who is pretty OP, thanks Riot!

That's all for now. Check me out on Twitter for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment